Re: IBM HDAPS things are looking up (was: Re: [Hdaps-devel] Re: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer))

We could put it in userspace, but if the system is
swapping like mad, can we still get a critical
response if this remains in userspace fully?

Someone mentioned we should use a kernel thread(s) to
handle stopping all I/O so we can safely park heads.

Shawn.