Re: [OT] New Anti-Terrorism Law makes "hacking" punishable by life in prison

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 06:07:38PM -0600, jmerkey took 0 lines to write:

> LKML,
>
> Several News Agencies have contacted me about the atached email as the
> result of Simon Best and others
> distributing it around the internet and to news agencies in Utah.  For
> the record, James Mooney had access as
> well as did his associates to the timpanogas offices in 2001 during this
> time period and these comments apparently were
> posted by one of them using my linux desktop system since the Utah NAC
> also operated out of the TRG
> officesa at that time.

Hey, Merkey, you're a mentally unbalanced, lying, thieving crackpot.
Whatever you're taking, please take less or more. If you're not taking
anything, please take something.

Does this mean you'll sue me for libel, too? I'm eager to join that
exclusive club.

Kurt
--
TV is chewing gum for the eyes.