Re: [OT] New Anti-Terrorism Law makes "hacking" punishable by life in prison

Paul Jakma wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Alejandro Bonilla wrote:

spam. And I can't believe, "agencies" are contacting you for this thread for the last 4 years... If they are, REALLY ask for the thread to be removed or something like that.

http://lwn.net/Articles/140157/

Nice URL. It made my night. Is funny.

It definitely looks like someone needs a clean start. Leave the pride back and start all over. After all, if one stops or starts to help in Linux, nobody cares.

Jeff,

I'm not aware of your "issues" or "rights", but it really looks like you should drop whatever you have in hands. It's not worth to battle.

The topic of this email is missleading, the "hacking" done in the Linux Kernel, is not the "hacking" that is punishable with prison.

I hope this topic drops. Sorry for mentioning about it. I had no idea on what this was about cause I have only been reading LKML for a year.

.Alejandro