Re: F14 - 4 min delay on shutdown

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Genes MailLists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Sorry I thought I said - they are all the same errors from named
> similar to the first 2 and last 2 I showed - i removed the rest and put
> ellipsis in their stead.

OK I thought the ellipsis was in in the middle of the time range
(about 5 seconds in the time listed for the log entries)? You mean
there were other log messages outside the range where there was the
long delay?

Either way I don't see this for i686 and am not running an equivalent
64 bit machine. So it would be useful to see other corresponding
reports to see if this is only being manifest on x86_64?

--
mike c