Re: Facebook on Fedora -- a couple of questions/suggestions.

On 03/30/2011 08:23 AM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:09 PM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  Any suggestions on how I might set up a notification monitor
>> that shows in my system tray, or beeps or something like my email
>> monitor.  Looked in FB apps -- nothing.
> Greasemonkey comes to mind...
>
> FC

FWIW, I run the Tweetdeck plugin for Chrome.  Allows one to set up
columns and pick what types of notifications you get.

--
But what can you do with it? -- ubiquitous cry from Linux-user partner.
(Submitted by Andy Pearce, ajp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市