Facebook on Fedora -- a couple of questions/suggestions.

Hi;

There has been a lot of action on the Facebook pages I belong to over
the last couple of days about trojans and/or viruses.  They all seem to
be link related.  I am pretty sure they cannot affect anything on
Fedora, but I was wondering.  They all seem M$ related.

Facebook seems to be unaware of the concept of workspaces.  If I am
using a workspace that doesn't have my browser I get no notification of
a posting or message or friendship request.  The chat requests makes a
sound.  Any suggestions on how I might set up a notification monitor
that shows in my system tray, or beeps or something like my email
monitor.  Looked in FB apps -- nothing.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 14, Gnome 2.32