Problems after upgrading to F14

I upgraded from F13 to F13 using the installation DVD
downloaded from
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/14/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-14-i386-DVD.iso

The checksum was good.
I burned and booted with the DVD I burned, and I let Anaconda perform
integrity check. All went well.
I selected to upgrasde from the anaconda menu.

Upgrade went without a hitch  (although, it took almost 14 hours!! to
finish).

Upon reboot (into single  user mode),
I brought up the network - no problems there.

I then ran

yum -y update

And yum falls on it's face because it is  unable to properly
handle dependencies.

For example it funds updates for some particular dependency,
but it is unable to resolve the problem of some other package
depending on the dependency which it is trying to upgrade to a higher
version.

So, yum gets stuck in a loop.

I have the output file saved.

I would like to attach that file, but in the past,
the listserv has dumped my message because of
an attachment.

Any suggestions?