RE: Virtual Box & Windows -

>That's still not what I wanted, I would prefer to use the
>Windows already on one of my hard drives and dual boot
>via grub. I will try the procedure you describe, if I can't
>manage that then the problem will be resolved with an
>eventual new install of F-15.

This was something I posted earlier, but I didn't reply to the thread
properly, so it might have started a new thread:

>My problem is
>that the only way I can get Windows to run is to plug it into
>the first slot, then Windows boots but I never see grub.

By first slot I guess you sata port? It's been a while since I've noticed
Windows caring about device order. I have seen windows try to change its
drive letter when it finds itself on a new drive port, but that was only
under certain conditions.

When you move your windows drive to port 1, you don't see grub because grub
is installed on the other drive. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about
dual booting with grub, so maybe someone else here can tell you how...

I think if you were to place your windows drive in port 1, and then were to
set up grub to run from the windows drive, it would solve the problem?