Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

Rahul Sundaram:
>> * Not upgrade and see if a future revision is more palatable to you

Joe Zeff:
> In other words, "We're the devs.  We know what's right for Gnome and you
> mere users don't."

Well, unless you write all your own programs, it's the same for all
software.  If software authors weren't so arrogant that they reckon they
know more than someone else, they wouldn't be writing their program in
the first place...  ;-)

You do have to wonder at some decisions, though.  Some user interfaces
are just bloody awful to use, or require a system with specifications
similar to CAD and 3D rendering requirements, but someone thought they
were a good idea.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686