Re: Memtest mystery

I did have a server machine at work with a gazillion different
banks of memory which memtest86+ constantly said had memory errors
even though everything seemed to work fine.

At some point, someone noticed that the memory wasn't plugged into
the different banks in the recommended symmetric configuration
and when we reconfigured the slots the memory was plugged into,
the memtest86+ runs started working flawlessly.