Thunderbird Misbehaviour f14

Hi All,

I've just taken the plunge with a f14 upgrade.  Almost everything seems sensible.  One
rather annoying oddity is the behaviour of thunderbird with links in emails.  It
detects that they are links (by colouring them and the cursor change on mouse-over)
but when I click, nothing happens.  I opened the thunderbird error console and it
seems to be generating some kind of chrome error.  Any clues as to what this might
be and how I get to work properly?

Jonathan