Re: Going from Broadcom's sources to wireless card to WPA network

On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 08:04:54 -0800,
  Suresh Govindachar <sgovindachar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   What's a "release day" live iso?  I downloaded

The normal one. You can make a respin that includes updates using
livecd-creator.

>   Fedora-14-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso a week or so ago from
>   fedoraproject.org.  So this iso has not been updated since
>   the day F14 was released?

That is correct. Fedora doesn't normally update its ISOs. There is a project
named Unity that occasionally does Fedora respins. It doesn't look like
they have done any for F13 or F14 yet. This isn't as important these days
as anaconda doesn't get broken as often by updates. It used to be pretty
common for Unity to have to backport anaconda updates to make the respins
installable.