F14 install problems on Acer Aspire One D255

Has anyone been able in install F14 on an Acer Aspire One D255 (Netbook
Atom N550) ?

I've tried 64bit and 32bit DVD installs using an external USB DVD drive.
They just hangs booting with "ISOLinux 4.02" line and doesn't get any
further.  The DVDs are good and been used to install other machines.

I've tried a live image from a USB stick and that does the same with bit
with "SYSLinux 4.02" on boot.

I tried an F13 DVD that gets further - but then can't find the drive
containing the Media - even though its currently booting from it.

F13 live USB is the only thing that has boot so far to a working OS :-(

Thanks
Andy