Re: Playing .mov files in Fedora

On 02/17/2011 11:45 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>> I have used Autoten to Download All Codecs .
>
> You should contact the author of Autoten. This list is for Fedora
> software only.

Autoten (First written for F 10, and updated for each succeeding
version.) is written and maintained by Dangermouse, one of the
administrators of fedoraforum.org to help new users by installing most
of the things that Fedora itself can't include such as the un-free
codecs and the ATI/nVidia drivers.  If the OP's used Autoten the way he
writes, you can be sure that the issue isn't a codec.