Re: encrypted partition configuration on kickstart

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 18:55:28 -0600,
  dabicho <tsukebumi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought that uppon boot I would be asked for each passphrase in
> turn, however I am asked only for one passphrase, without any
> indication as to whichone, and that being the passphrase for the first
> partition defined ( / ), and that would enable mounting of all the
> partitions.

I don't know all of the ks stuff for configuring how the partitions are
set up, but as far as passphrases go on F14 (F15 things work different
and could really use some more work), each time none of the previously
entered pass phrases work, you will get asked for a new one. Each pass
phrase you have entered already gets tried in turn (until one works)
for each encrypted device.