encrypted partition configuration on kickstart

Hello.
I am having troubles understanding how encrypted partitions are
supposed to work and how to get my dessired effect ON Fedora 14

I am writing a kickstart por an automated installation.
I wrote the following for the partitions:

part / --encrypted --passphrase=pass1 --size=10000
part /boot --size=200
part /var/lib/pgsql --encrypted --passphrase=pass2 --grow --size=1
part /var --encrypted --passphrase=pass3 --size=10000
part /tmp --encrypted --passphrase=pass4 --size=3000
part swap --encrypted --recommended

I thought that uppon boot I would be asked for each passphrase in
turn, however I am asked only for one passphrase, without any
indication as to whichone, and that being the passphrase for the first
partition defined ( / ), and that would enable mounting of all the
partitions.

What am I missing here?
What should I do if I needed the system to ask for each passphrase in
turn? or at a later time (database partition)?

Also, I have seen no options to speciphy a cipher or other encryption
parameters anywhere.
Is it posible to prepare encrypted partitions on the %pre script?

Thank you.
any pointer is appreciated.