yum include?!?

Hi,
I was looking for a way to use ONLY specific packages from some repos,
and exclude everything else. There are some repos that have just one
or two packages I want/need.
I don't want other packages conflicting others in fedora repos. Is
there a way to exclude everything except few specific packages?

I found post [1] suggesting to use "yum --disablerepo=*
--enablerepo=name --exclude=!my_package*" but that doesn't work.

So is there another way?

It would be a great feature for yum or new yum-plugin to have both
--exclude and --include options

[1] http://fixunix.com/redhat/136169-yum-conf-exclude-pattern.html

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave