Re: Broadcom Wireless on Fedora 14 (was Re: users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 33)

On 02/15/2011 01:37 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm sorry that it appeared to be personal, but that's one problem with
> threading - you have to attach to something, and it tends to be the last
> message in the thread that catches it when such a general comment is made.
> Since your story was not part of the practice I'm complaining about I
> apologise to you.

Not a problem, as I didn't take it personally.  I just wanted to make
sure you understood that I didn't mean my story to chastise.  And, a
polite, friendly pointing out of proper nettiquete on the list can often
prevent others from messing up.