Re: Where can I find a functional nslookup?

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 13:03 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:

> I would really not like to fight this battle, I was hoping someone
> would answer
> the question I asked instead of assuming that I meant "what can I use
> instead of
> nslookup" which is not the problem. The issues are money, time, and
> office
> politics, and I ran "yum clean obstructionists" but it didn't work.
----
I think the question you asked was indeed answered... the nslookup
utility shipped with Fedora is part of the Bind utilities from ISC and
is deprecated and suggestions were to use dig.

The truth is that you just didn't like the answer so you chose to ignore
it.

Craig

believed to be clean.