Re: Broadcom Wireless on Fedora 14 (was Re: users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 33)

On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 20:38 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Why is it that some people on this list think it clever to publicly
> humiliate?  Gentle reminders off-list are so much more effective.

If the idea was to humiliate, I wouldn't have used a euphemism.

Aside from that, whether private communications on this sort of thing
are more or less effective is an open question. One fires off one's
comment and hopes for the best. Doing it publicly means it acts as a
reminder to other people as well, which may or may not be useful in the
grand scheme of things.

poc