Re: Change wireless interface "sens" value how?

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM, JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my wpa_supplicant.conf, I specify the MAC address
> of my router:
> bssid=aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff   for example.
> so, does that not tell wpa_supplicant exactly which router to associate
> with?

Yes it does but you can do that in NM as well by editing the
connection from NM (right click and select) - and you need to be root
to do it so not for the new user to fiddle with!

However it does not solve the problem if you have two APs with the same ssid.
--
mike c