Fedora 14: Gconfd and thumbnailers

I have two F14 systems (a fresh installation and un updated system).

I shot pictures with my camera as raw files (format is dgn or PEF),
then I import them to my systems.
On the fresh system I can see thumbnails (previews) of raw files, on
the updated system no previews are available.

Digging in /desktop/gnome/thumbnailers on the fresh system by Gconfd I
see a long list of available formats to preview

/desktop/gnome/thumbnailers/image@x-pentax-pef
command /usr/bin/ufraw-batch --embedded-image --out-type=png --size=%s
%i --overwrite --silent --output=%o

that are not available on the updated system

I don't understand why I don't have similar list on both system and
what is the easiest way to have them also on teh updated system??

tnx
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : amontag52