Re: No need for AV tools on Linux, eh?

On 02/11/2011 03:43 PM, Sam Sharpe wrote:
> - I'm worried about Windows viruses being transmitted through those
> Linux machines to Windows users.

Yup!  And, if I were doing what you're doing, I'd be doing the same
thing you are.  However, I'm running a home LAN, with two Linux boxen on
it and sometimes a third, none of them servers.  I don't feel the need
for AV software and don't use it.  My sister sometimes connects here
laptop, running XP to the LAN and she's very careful, TYVM about keeping
the AV on that box updated.