Re: users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 33 {Posting Error}

Rohit Farmer <rohit.farmer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Got the answer to activate the wireless card on Dell laptops (M501R) in
>Fedora 14 using Broadcom Card.
>
>Use the driver given in the following link and follow the readme file to
>install.
>
>http://www.broadcom.com/support/802.11/linux_sta.php

Answer to WHAT?  Please use an appropriate title.  Also, only include the portion of the Digest you are replying to.  Please place your answer within or below the topic you are replying to.  As is, we have no idea what you are talking about.

James McKenzie
All 500+ lines of the digest deleted to CONSERVE BANDWIDTH.