Re: How to be notified if the battery of my notebook is low?

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Dario Lesca <d.lesca@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't have it
>
> the action, on battery power, when battery power is critical low are:
>        hibernate
>        suspend
>        poweroff
>
> And the message warning is send only to desktop and after few second go
> away, no message are send via "wall" to connected users.

I think I misunderstood your use case. Are you on a laptop? My
recommendations were based on the assumption you were on a laptop and
want desktop notifications about your battery state. But your question
about wall notifications to other users suggests to me you are
probably after power management settings for battery backup (UPS) for
a desktop/server when there is a power failure. If that is the case,
there are dedicated applications to communicate with your UPS like nut
or apcupsd. However as a disclaimer, I have never used these myself.

GL

--
Suvayu