slightly wonky 2nd display settings in F14

Hi,

I've been meaning for some time to add a second monitor to my F14 setup. I did
so today and found the monitor detected and the display size correctly set as
soon as it powered on. Very nice. The second screen is physically to the right
of the original and is so configured in the system settings. But the panels
migrated to the second screen. I assume this is because the new screen is
somehow misconfigured as my primary monitor. I can't see where to change this,
can someone direct me? Gnome desktop.

Dave

--

When a respected information source covers something where you have on-the-
ground experience, the result is often to make you wonder how much fecal

-- Rusty Russell