RE: Authenticating virtual web host with LDAP

Figured it out...  I put the lines below in a config file separate from httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName svnrepos
        ServerAlias svnrepos.at.home

        DocumentRoot /var/hda/web-apps/svnrepos/html
        <Directory "/var/hda/web-apps/svnrepos/html">
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
                AddHandler fcgid-script .fcg
                AllowOverride AuthConfig
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>
        ErrorLog  /var/hda/web-apps/svnrepos/logs/error_log
        CustomLog /var/hda/web-apps/svnrepos/logs/access_log combined env=!dontlog
        <Location />
                DAV svn
                SVNListParentPath on
                SVNPath /var/hda/web-apps/svnrepos/html
                SVNAutoversioning on
                AuthBasicProvider ldap
                AuthLDAPUrl ldap://localhost:389/ou=People,dc=at,dc=home
                AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
                AuthType basic
                AuthName "svn repos"
                Require valid-user