Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ? <Why I use a Mac>

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 15:21 -0700, James McKenzie wrote:
> Again, this is said from the viewpoint of Joe User, who does not have
> the time to tweak.  S/he wants a system that works OUT OF THE BOX,
> with the hardware they have.

Then Windows isn't for them, either.  I don't know of a single home user
who doesn't either, endlessly fiddle with it trying to make it do what
they want, or endlessly have grief because it doesn't do what they want,
and they're not able to do anything about it.

Windows cesspit.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686