Re: Printer marker levels -

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 12:06 -0500, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>         [[u'none'], [u';marker-supply-low-warning'], [u'none']]

OK, so it's been reported to CUPS that way, with a semi-colon.  So, two
things:

1. Something, either the printer, the USB adapter, or the driver, is
reporting low ink
2. Whatever is reporting it is reporting it incorrectly

>     This is one of several printers on my wireless lan. It should not be
>     low on toner although I am not certain that it isn't indicating so
>     prematurely. I usually fill my own cartridges but this happens to be
>     one I bought new several months ago. This particular printer has
>     only a USB input and uses an D-Link interface to Ethernet connected
>     to a gigabit switch.

It would be useful if you could run the printing troubleshooter and
attach the troubleshoot.txt file to me in private mail (NOT to the
mailing list, it will be a large file).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Printing/Debugging#Printing_troubleshooter

Thanks,
Tim.