how to disable gpgcheck on command line with yum install?

I'd like to try out LibreOffice so I downloaded and unpacked the rpms into a
new folder and following the readme instructions did

# su -c 'yum install *.rpm'

which produced a long list of packages and depchecks, apparently successfully
but then gave:

Install      50 Package(s)

Total size: 436 M
Installed size: 436 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:

Package libobasis3.3-en-US-base-3.3.0-6.x86_64.rpm is not signed
[dave@davehost RPMS]$

I know how to disable gpg checking in a .repo file but don't know how to deal
with it here where there doesn't seem to be one. Ideas? F14 if it matters.

Dave

--

When a respected information source covers something where you have on-the-
ground experience, the result is often to make you wonder how much fecal

-- Rusty Russell