Can't permanently disable SELinux warning for Wine.

I am running a flight simulator under Wine.

Everything works OK, except that SELinux detects a problem when it
starts up.

The source process: /usr/bin/wine-preloader
Attempted this access: nmap_zero
On this memprotect: <nothing>

OK.

I'd like to disable this warning.  In the SELinux Alert Browser, it
tells me to

You must tell SELinux about this by enabling the wine_mmap_zero_ignore
boolean.
# setsebool -P wine_mmap_zero_ignore 1

That is all well and good, but when I issue the command (as root), it
hangs.  Only Ctrl C will terminate the command.

However, if I omit the "-P", it works.   However, I have to rerun it all
the time.

Why does the command hang ?

Thanks !