virsh and networking questions

Hi,

I have an fc14 server with two interfaces -- one public, and one
private. I've set it up without bridging, but now that I've created a
virtual host using virt-manager, I think I should have created a
bridge first.

Currently, I have eth0 as the external interface, with eth1 configured
as 192.168.1.10 and eth1:0 configured as 192.168.1.2. There is a
default route to the gateway on eth0 (the public interface).

virt-manager has configured networking for the virtual host to be
192.168.122.185 using nat to eth1, yet I can't route packets outside
of the virtual host.

If I were to restart the whole networking setup, what would be the
best way to do this? Since there are two interfaces, I'm not sure
which devices to make into a bridge. I've also seen references to
bridges (ifcfg-br0) that contain the IP and network info, while other
examples have the IP and network info in the ifcfg-ethN file. Which is
correct?

When a virtual host is using nat, it effectively acts like the IP
specified for the translation, including the routing table, etc,
correct?

I'd eventually like to allow access to port 80 on the virtual host
from the outside using port forwarding.

An idea of the general approach I should use to design this network
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex