Re: Post Migration To Fedora 14

http://communities.vmware.com/thread/252218
http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-install-vmware-server-2-on-a-fedora-14-desktop-kernel-2.6.35

> HTH
>
> --
> Athmane Madjoudj

The primary machine that's running VMware Server 2.02 is CentOS 5.3, and all is well there.  It boots to run level 3.

My problem machine is a client running Fedora 14, which always boots to run level 5.  It's the FF plugin that's causing me trauma. And based upon the link you provided above, there's no relief coming.

Thanks,
Gene Poole