Re: Printing directly on DVD

On 01/09/2011 08:12 PM, Alan Evans wrote:
> Hiisi wrote:
>> Alan Evans:
>>> I looked at glabels, but it seems very oriented toward printing onto
>>> labels and covers, with no templates for printing directly onto the
>>> DVD that I can find.
>>
>> I'm not answering your question because I don't have printer with such
>> capability. I only want to protect glabels. I use it to create
>> lightscribe labels. There's a lot of templates you're looking for under
>> CD/DVD category:
>> http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7481/kuvakaappausnewlabelorc.png
>
> I wasn't attacking glabels, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to
> "protect" it. I only said that it had no templates for printing
> directly onto printable DVDs, which is still true notwithstanding your
> screenshot.
>
> -Alan
I used to have templates for Glabels that would print both sizes of
CDs, as well as credit card size CDs. (You had to be careful about
the orientation of the CD.) I even submitted them for inclusion in
Glabels. But an update broke them, and I have not had time to fix
them. I get a wrong media size error from the printer.

Mikkel