Bluetooth under Fedora-14

I'm looking for advice on the best way
to set up Bluetooth under Fedora-14/KDE.

Basically, I want to convey information
to and from mobile phones (mainly Nokia).
What I would really like is an application
that displays the contents of the phone's memory
as a sort of file system.

I haven't used Bluetooth on my computer
for a couple of years.
At that time, I used gnokii with bluez
to communicate with Bluetooth-enabled phones.

I'm wondering if this is still the best way to go?
I looked at kdebluetooth/kbluetooth,
but it wasn't clear to me how this is meant to work.
or if it would be likely to simplify my task.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net