Help needed: extremly long waiting for printing of some PDF/PS files in F14

Hi,

having partially extrem long times in F14 until a spooled file print is
performed.

Sometimes, I have to print pdf or ps files generated by firefox, or
printing some websites themselves. I hear some noises of my laser
printer (lexmark e120n, a network printer), and the notificaton area
shows some printer activity, but nothing is printed (even if I wait tens
of minutes).

Anybody saw this too?

If taking a snapshot of the info to be printed into some .png or .gif
file by the "import" (part of imagemagick)  command and importing that
gif file inside of OO and printing that OO file, it is printed immediately.

That's rather weird, and I never had this effect in previous fedora
versions.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>