Re: Sorry for the extraneous post

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 19:52 -0800, Jared H. Johnson Jr. wrote:
> I have the option to receive my own posts set to true, and yet I am not?
>  Just wondering if there is a delay on the list mailer, and if so how
> long so I may keep waiting:)

You appear to be sending from Gmail. Gmail filters your own posts since
you already have them in the Sent Mail label. This is a known issue with
Gmail and mailing lists.

I have gmail as well.  My posts do not get filtered.  I do have a filter set up to put fedora list messages in a their own folder, not sure if that matters.

Mike