Re: Some Fedora 14 nitpicks

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:25 AM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have filed these questions/points with gnome a couple of times over
the last two years.  I have received responses from other users that
they would like to see these small changes as well.  But no response,
comment or anything else from Gnome or people maintaining their Gnote
mailing list.  Therefore, I will do as you suggest and file a Fedora
bug/RFE.  Maybe you carry more wait than an ordinary user.

In that case, pass me the bug links and I will poke upstream.

Rahul