Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

Hi galls/guys,
I'm interested what is in your experience best inkjet printer that
works flawlessly with Fedora? Have you tested different printers?
Which models and which companies you liked and which you would suggest
to avoid like the plague? :)

What I would like is to have multifunctional printer (not obligatory)
but features that are a must are separate ink cartridges and two side
(duplex) printing.

While doing my online research I found Canon MP640
printer/scanner/copies and it looks promising on paper, so if anybody
used it on Fedora please say how it works. Any issues I should know
about? Is there some better printer that you would recommend instead
of this one?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Valent.