Re: FIXED Compiling Games Program

On 01/10/2011 09:05 AM, Tony Placilla wrote:
> --snip--
>
> <snicker>  The thought of Joe being young is PURELY relative. At my age
> he might be. But he's not a kid just out of grammar school by just a few
> more decades than he may want to remember. He's also been mucking around
> computers "just a whole long time." He is also quite reasonably literate.
> On the whole he's a good fellow to know. {^_-}
>
> If "Wa-La" crept in through the transom sometime in the last decade or
> so I suppose Joe and I might have missed it. "Viola" is the French from
> which such a hypothetical Americanism would have sprung.
>
> IMAO you are a quite objectionable young child who needs to learn to
> respect his elders and betters. Consider this a spanking delivered on
> account.
>
> {^_^}
Well what can I say, We just went to two different schools together, and
I flunked English. But passed in a Solid State School during the
transitioning period of the Vacuum Tube and Transistor

I have been around since the Microcomputer came into being. and you had
to build your own hardware.
My first 8k ram board had 1kx1 populated on it, And then I become top
dog by building a 64k ram board populated with low powered CMOS ram.
Boy those were the fun days, now all I need now is to locate a Computer
Museum  to pass on my relics .