Re: Interesting Evolution Issue

Il giorno mar, 04/01/2011 alle 17.39 -0700, Frank Tanner ha scritto:
> After I upgraded to Fedora 14 from Fedora 13, an issue has cropped up
> with my Address Book, I am hoping that someone has seen.

I had similar problems.
For me the strange is that one of my calendar was unusable, and also
some addressbooks.
And, also, I'm unable to remove the bad addressbooks.

After some test I think that there are some bugs related to unicode.
Removing one event with unicode character from the calendar made it
working well.
For addressbooks I exported it as VCF, I removed it from the original
old evolution and I migrated everything to the new evo.
After that I can import the VCF.

Now I have some errors saying:
Migrating local user data
  rmdir /root/.evolution/addressbook.old
  FAILED: Directory non vuota (contents follows)
          local
rmdir /root/.evolution/mail
  FAILED: Directory non vuota (contents follows)
          filters.xml.orig
          vfolders.xml.old
          filters.xml.pre_imap
          vfolders.xml
          filters.xml
          searches.xml

and so on.

I filed a bug for the calendar.
I have to solve this errors, but no times for now.

Bye
 Ambrogio