Re: I'm asking help for my project - If you're interested get contacted with me

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

Actually I loved your original/I-was-tired English version; it was mysterious
and made me feel like trying to decipher the Da Vinci code.
But others have treated you unjustly, too harsh in my opinion, no sense of
humor.

With regard to my personal participation or supplying you with artistic
ideas, I will restrict myself to the latter only.

I already hinted at a general setup for your movie.

Be careful with it - contrary to popular opinions, a trip to and a stay in
the inter-planetary space is not so attractive - do not overstay there, it is
very cold out there !

You mentioned you want to demonstrate some features of your "beloved" distro
as well. That's understandable. But do not rush !

Recently, after building my own distro from scratch, I tried to do that myself
by selecting security theme and SELinux.
Well ... it tried to scan my genitalia and perform a pat-down !

So, do not make it all live immediately - just take it easy, tape it somewhere
in a secluded place first, and do not do it alone :-)

JB

Boris Christoff - Verdi - La forza del destino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GreCKaWt8R4