Name that spin!

	I've been trying various things, mostly Fedora variants, for
various reasons lately, and haven't kept good track. One machine has been
running for days, maybe a week or more, on some live medium, calling me
"liveuser."

	I like it, whatever it is; but I don't want to interrupt it (by
shutting down and ejecting the disk, for instance) till I've tried a few
more things. (Most of what I've done so far is more setting up than
using.)

	"uname -a" says only that it's F14. I *think* it's Fusion. How do
I get it to tell me for sure?