Re: I'm asking help for my project - If you're interested get contacted with me

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 23:31 -0500, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> On 01/05/2011 07:20 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 22:30 +0100, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> >> But I said: It will be an marketing AD clip about Fedora.
> > Where exactly does it say that?
> >
> > poc
> >
> > PS Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines.
> >

> He said:
>
> "use their videos to our AD marketing clip...moveclip dedicated for Fedora"

Yes I saw that. However in context it was really not clear that this was
the purpose of the project rather than some side issue.

> He's not a native english speaker so you have to invest a little time and effort to understand what he's saying.

I do invest such time, but there is a point at which reaching the
conclusion you reached means making assumptions about what he means. I
merely tried to indicate the ambiguity so he would consider rephrasing
it more clearly.

Furthermore, I conjecture from contextual clues that the OP is Portugese
or Brazilian. I'm pretty sure that if he had written the exact same text
in Portugese the ambiguity would have remained. It's not a question of
language but of clarity of expression.

poc