Re: Fedora 14 desktop fails install at the very end of the process stating something like, "Can't mount /dev/mapper/hard-drive....."

Bruce B writes:

I was told to do this but I am not sure where to type "linux nodmraid" because I have clicking the Install button from the desktop and there is no option to type "linux nodmraid"

"Start your installation by hitting the tab key, then the space key once, then type and enter, linux nodmraid"

The very first prompt you get after booting the installation image is to press enter to begin the installer, "linux text" to begin a text-mode install, some other option for rescue mode, etc…

That's where you enter "linux nodmraid".