Re: how to configure Fedora 14 to be in 24-hour time format

Hi;

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 00:05, Kenneth Wolcott <kennethwolcott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> how to configure Fedora 14 to be in 24-hour time format?
>
> I'm running Fedora 14 in two different instances and neither of them
> seem to allow me to modify the format of the time to be in 24-hour
> format rather than the am/pm type.
>
> Thanks in advance for the info.
>
> Ken Wolcott

Answering my own post is considered by some to be rude, so I'm sorry
to those of you who are offended.

Secondly, why is it that if I do post a question, frequently I do find
the answer myself very quickly, but if I don't post I rarely find the
answer myself? :-)

I found the answer to my question via Google, which pointed me (at
first to a site which I was not a forum member so I couldn't see the
answer) but the second site happened to be the fedoraforum with the
answer :-)

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=245177

Thanks folks!

Ken