mouse speed VS touchpad speed

Hi!

In F14 there is only one dialog for adjusting mouse pointer speed, and
it adjusts both mouse and touchpad pointer speed.

when I set it to give good results with my mouse, the touchpad is too
slow. if I reset it to work well with the touchpad the mouse is too
jumpy, i.e., too fast for easy control.

Is there any way to adjust them separately? (udev rules, or something???)

(this is on an eeepc 901, BTW, in case it matters. it has an elantech
touchpad but it uses the synaptics driver.)

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?