Re: [OT] Just wanted to share... (Calyphrox 4.0)

2010/12/23 Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 03:19 -0600, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> Hi fedora users!
>
> Today is a very important day for me because the new version of one
> of my web projects has been released, it's name is Calyphrox and is
> a webproxy that is powered by Google App Engine. Calyphrox let you
> to anonimyze your web browsing, by filtering your real information; By
> using calyphrox you browse the web like you're on a Google Computer
> with Google's IP and data, not yours. it also has a encrypted connection
> feature and full compatibility with most pages. By browsing with Calyphrox
> you also get more speed while surfing the web and it has some additional
> features like URL shortener & Expander, a Whois service, Free domains
> service, a Sandboxing service for suspicious sites and of course, an IP
> Checker.

Nice idea, pity that it doesn't scale:

This Google App Engine application is temporarily over its serving
quota. Please try again later.

poc

@Patrick: Thanks for the comment... Yep it is Over Quota for now, because the Launch
Announcement haha, I believe many users went to test it and the server just weren't able
to handle such kind of traffic, wich is a little good to be Honest, I'm a little happy for it,
in a few hours the app will start working as it should... :D

See ya!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052