Re: OpenVPN with NetworkManager

> Peter:
>
> If I understood what you want to do: connect to an openvpn server from
> Fedora, it is easy:
>
> Supose you have configured cthe client and have generated clients
> certificates: client.conf, client.crt, client.key and ca.crt in any
> folder with path given, you can start connexion with:
>
> openvpn path/client.conf
>
> It is easy !
>
> Felipe

Hi,

yes I'm aware of that, I can start VPN from console, but if there is a
NetworkManager integration, then people should expect, that it's
actually usable from GUI...
OpenVPN messes up right now my routing table, thus I only can connect to
the private network, but I would like to connect also to Internet. How
can I achieve this from console? (In GUI it's pretty straightforward,
how to set this up...)

Thanks,
Peter