Re: About programing, a general question

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

int max 32768
int min -32768

Need to use long declarations, I remember this 14-15 years ago :)

It was fun!  But wanted to finish school so I stopped taking comp. science classes.  Now it is Java, my nephew knows it, but does not want to teach me:(

Top down design, procedures, arrays, pointers, etc.  Other object oriented programming.  Techniques, algorithms,..., etc.  Those were the good old days :)  Now there is java, looks like C++ but there is no <iomanip.h>, <stdio.h>, ..., There was no way to get user input, but then they put it in there :(, It supposed runs on more platforms than the others(C++, C, pascal, basic, cobol, fortran, ..., etc)

But it now has Oracle in charge of it :(, what will happen to it?

Regards,

Antonio

Too much languages!

--